Wednesday, April 13, 2011

TRAFFIC TICKET ATTORNEY PRACTICE OVERVIEW

Dallas Traffic Ticket Attorney

Fort Worth Traffic Warrant Lawyer

From my offices in Colleyville, Texas, I help people throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area fight their traffic tickets. Whether you've been ticketed for speeding, running a stop sign, no insurance, or anything else—I can help you minimize the consequences of your citation.

Traffic Violation in Texas?

Call Jack Byno • 817-685-0912

If you hire me to represent you on your traffic ticket, I will show up at your hearing and negotiate on your behalf. Before negotiation begins, I will inform you of your options and the potential consequences you face. I have helped many clients keep their licenses, reduce fines, and avoid driving school. Contact Jack Byno today for answers to your questions regarding:

CDL and Trucker Violations: When you have received a traffic ticket, your CDL could be in jeopardy. I understand your livelihood depends on keeping your record as clean as possible.

Speeding Tickets: In most cases, I can help you keep your speeding ticket off your record so it will not affect your insurance rates.

Traffic Warrants: Contact an experienced traffic ticket lawyer before being arrested during a warrant roundup.

Standard Traffic Violations: From running a stop sign to driving without proper insurance, I can help you with your traffic tickets.

Out-of-State Drivers: Were you issued a traffic ticket while driving through Texas? You don't need to return to the state in order to fight for your rights. I can represent you at your hearing.

What to Expect in Court: All local courts handle traffic violations differently. With over a decade of experience, I understand the local court system.

Non-Traffic Violations: Even non-traffic violations can lead to a suspended license. If you are a minor charged with possession of alcohol or tobacco, I may be able to help you keep your license.

Dallas Area Tickets: In many cases, I have been able to have traffic violations within the city of Dallas completely dismissed.

Fort Worth Area Tickets: Traffic violations in Fort Worth are harder to dismiss, but I can help you without you ever having to set foot in court.

Contact Jack Byno at 817-685-0912

Whether you have a CDL or a standard driver's license, whether you live in Texas or out of state, I can help you defend your traffic ticket.

Contact Jack Byno today for a consultation with an experienced attorney.