Monday, March 18, 2013

Coppell Traffic Warrant Roundup Lawyer | Speeding Ticket Attorney

Pulled Over For Speeding in Coppell?

While driving in Coppell, Texas, did you hear a siren? You looked in your rear view mirror, only to find a police officer? Well, it is not an uncommon occurrence. After pulling you over, the officer probably asked for your driver's license and proof of financial responsibility (insurance). After looking at those documents, he most likely explained that he pulled you over for a traffic violation, such as, speeding. Now what do you do? Do you pay the ticket? Do you take a defensive driving class? Do you take the ticket to trial? You have these options and more. Contact the Attorneys of Jack Byno & Associates to learn more about what you can do at 817-685-0912.

How Can I Get My Outstanding Traffic Warrants in Coppell, Texas, Lifted?

Warrants are issued in Coppell, Texas by failing to contact the court within the time period on the traffic ticket. If you go past the due date, state law allows for the issuance of a warrant for your arrest. A traffic ticket attorney can file the appropriate paperwork with the Municipal Court to lift the warrant and get a new court date. Our experienced attorneys will represent you in court after the warrant is lifted. At the hearing, we can determine if there are any reasons for dismissal and also discuss your case with the prosecutor to determine the best possible outcome to keep the citation off your driving record. Call Attorney Jack Byno at 817-685-0912.

CDL Defense For The Coppell Municipal Court

Do you have a commercial driver's license and received a traffic ticket in the City of Coppell, Texas? As a CDL holder it is imperative that you keep your driving record clean. The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) does not have much tolerance for truck drivers with bad driving records. For that matter, neither do most employers. Unfortunately, for CDLs the law does not permit them to take a defensive driving class or a deferred adjudication to keep the ticket off of their record. Call me to discuss what can be done on your behalf at 817-685-0912.