Monday, March 18, 2013

Coppell Traffic Warrant Roundup Lawyers | Speeding Ticket Attorneys

Keep Coppell Speeding Tickets Off Of Your Driving Record

In an effort to keep a Coppell speeding ticket off of your record, I will attempt to plea your case to a deferred adjudication. This is a form of probation. It has certain conditions that must be met. For example, you must pay your court fees on time, do not receive any other traffic violations while on probation, and if you are under 25 years of age, you must complete a driver's safety class. If you successfully complete the probation, the ticket will be dismissed and will not appear on your driving record. Call me to discuss your options at 817-685-0912.

Can A Traffic Ticket Attorney Lift Warrants in Coppell, Texas?

There are many different services a traffic ticket lawyer provides in Coppell, Texas. One service is lifting warrants. However, after the warrant is lifted there are other services just as important. A traffic ticket attorney is responsible for attending court hearings for their clients until the case is resolved. In most cases the lawyer can appear in court on behalf of the client and plea the case to the best possible outcome given the facts.The only time a client appearance is necessary is when a client chooses to take their case to trial or the court orders it. For a complete discussion of the terms of service regarding trial settings, feel free to call attorney Jack Byno at 817-685-0912.

CDL Defense For The Coppell Municipal Court

Do you have a commercial driver's license and received a traffic ticket in the City of Coppell, Texas? As a CDL holder it is imperative that you keep your driving record clean. The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) does not have much tolerance for truck drivers with bad driving records. For that matter, neither do most employers. Unfortunately, for CDLs the law does not permit them to take a defensive driving class or a deferred adjudication to keep the ticket off of their record. Call me to discuss what can be done on your behalf at 817-685-0912.