Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Duncanville, Texas Warrants Lifted By Lawyer | Speeding Tickets Attorney

The options You have when You Receive A Speeding Ticket In Duncanville
When your get a speeding ticket in Duncanville, Texas or some other traffic violation you have several options of how to proceed. You can plead no contest or guilty and pay the fine, plead not guilty and request a trial, request a driving safety course (DSC), or request deferred disposition (probation). Which option is best for you will depend upon the facts of your case, your age, driver's license status and type, and other items. Contact the traffic ticket attorneys at Jack Byno & Associates to discuss your speeding ticket at 817-685-0912.

Duncanville Traffic Ticket Attorney Posts Bonds & Lifts Warrants

In order for our office to lift your Duncanville traffic warrant, we must post a surety bond. Once that is done, some courts will require that you pay an Omni fee to clear your name from the statewide database. Once the omni fee is paid there will no longer be a hold on your driver's license. From there the rest is simple. I will appear in court for you and work out the best deal I can. Then I will send you a letter informing you of the outcome, how much your court fees are, and when to pay them by. To get the ball rolling and lift your warrants contact me today at 817-685-0912.

Traffic Ticket Attorney Represents Juveniles in the Duncanville Municipal Court
The Duncanville Municipal Court has jurisdiction over juveniles (persons 16 years of age or younger) charged with Class C misdemeanor offenses except public intoxication. All juveniles are required to appear in open court for all proceedings in their cases. The parent of any juvenile charged in municipal court is required to be present in court with his or her child. Juveniles who fail to appear in court may have an additional charge of failure to appear (FTA) filed against them. Juveniles who fail to appear or who fail to pay their fine will be reported to the Department of Public Safety which will suspend their driver's license. If they do not have a driver's license, they will not be able to obtain one until they appear in court. Juveniles will be notified by mail of their court date and must appear in person with their parent or guardian. Contact me if you need an attorney to help represent your minor child in court at 817-685-0912.

Find Jack Byno on Google+